GET YOUR OWN UK IP ADDRESS WITH UK PROXY OR VPN SERVER
Welcome to UK Proxy Server
The Scothosts Group offer a range of UK VPN IP address and UK Proxy solutions which are designed to enable international customers to access the internet using a UK-based IP address. For as little as £4.99 per month, based on our annual subscription, you could enjoy our services wherever you are worldwide. Using our UK-based servers alongside your own active internet connection, you can access the world wide web securely from any location via your computer, mobile or tablet.
What Are the Benefits of Our Service?
By using our proxy server, you could take advantage of secure and high speed data transfer rates, and bypass the restrictions of your international ISP. This technology has been featured on BBC Click and recommended by BBC Watchdog, which is a testament to the quality of these UK Proxy solutions. Other advantages include quicker access to online resources, alongside reliable connectivity to websites worldwide and firewall bypass benefits.
Users based in the UK can also take advantage of the following;
- Enjoy UK TV online through BBC iPlayer, 4OD, Sky Go, Demand5 and ITV Player.
- Make the most of mobile browsing with UK VPN-compatible apps, including iPlayer, ITV Player, Sky Go, etc.
- Watch TV sport including Live Sky Sports, F1 Season 2013, UEFA Champions League final, Wimbledon, English and Scottish Premier Leagues, IPL Cricket and International Cricket
- Catch the latest programming, including this years best 2013 TV preview, The Apprentice UK, Mr Selfridge, Mrs Browns Boys, The Voice UK, Dickinson’s Real Deal, Match of the Day, The Gadget Show, Home and Away, Eastenders, Emmerdale and Coronation Street *
- Enjoy live UK TV shows.
- Stream free music via Spotify and other applications.
- Access your favourite websites, including Twitter and Facebook.
* Important – Please be advised that terms and conditions of usage may apply and you should always check with the specific websites prior to using their television streaming, download services and any products/services offered by the these third party websites. For example, due to licensing restrictions the BBC state that users of their video streaming services should always have a valid UK TV license and to be based within the UK. Please also refer to clause 2 of our Terms & Conditions.