Watch Eggheads on UK BBC TV
BBC Television Provide UK Web Users with Free Coverage of Eggheads on BBC iPlayer.
In this popular BBC quiz show, teams of contestants go head-to-head against teams of five ‘Eggheads’, made up from some of the UK’s most highly regarded quiz and game show champions of all time.
The ‘challengers’ come from all over the UK, and are often made up from groups of people who share a common interest, such as being members of the same club, playing on the same pub quiz team or working in the same office.
The Eggheads are formidable quiz champions, and include:
- Kevin Ashman: Holder of the Mastermind all time record score, three times Brain of Britain and Fifteen to One Champion of Champions
- CJ de Mooi: Mensa chess champion, winner of 100% and Beat the Nation
- Daphne Fowler: Former Brain of Britain, Going for Gold champion and Fifteen to One winner
- Chris Hughes: Brain of Britain, International Mastermind and Mastermind
- Judith Keppel: First winner of £1 million on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
- Barry Simmons: Winner of ‘Are you an Egghead’ as well as Masterteam and Brain of Britain
- Pat Gibson: Winner of ‘Are you an Egghead’ as well as a £1 million winner on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Mastermind Champion of Champions and former World Quizzing Champion
- Dave Rainforth: Previous contestant on ‘Are you an Egghead’ and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
Presented by alternately by former news readers Dermot Murnaghan and Jeremy Vine, this popular quiz show is certainly something to test the old grey matter and see if you can keep up with the Eggheads too!
By the way – here’s a quick answer…Jeremy is the brother of a joke a minute comic Tim Vine.
Our UK Proxy and UK VPN servers have been tested to confirm technical compatibility with BBC iPlayer, which shows Eggheads both live as it's being shown in the UK and on-demand with BBC iPlayer catchup web streaming. You can also view BBC ONE on third party UKTV streaming services such as Zattoo and ViewTV.
Important – Please be advised that terms and conditions of usage may apply and you should always check with the specific websites prior to using their television streaming, download services and any products/services offered by the these third party websites. For example, due to licensing restrictions the BBC state that users of their video streaming services should always have a valid UK TV license and to be based within the UK. Please also refer to clause 2 of our Terms & Conditions.